Student Success Statement
"Being a c-t-r person isn't always easy, but it's the best person you can be"
- Diana Beltran



What this statement is trying to get through is that you can try being a ctr person even though it takes time and you may struggle,but that is the only best person you can ever be. People sometimes find ways to bring themselves down. It's either by saying negative things to themselves or by not trying and saying the won't be able to get it. You have to go for what you want to be or do. Go for it fully out with out bringing yourself down. Take me for example, I want to join the color guard team. I have been attending practice every single day. There is this one move called a pop up that i struggle with. Your basically down on your knees and you have to pop up on to your feet. I have been practicing and up to right now I can get it a little i still fall but ill keep practicing until I get. You see you just have to be on pushing yourself to being committed  to get to where you want to get. Being what you want to be or getting to where you want to get will take time as long as you practice you will get there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog