Student Success Statement

"Don't be afraid to make mistakes because mistakes are part of life. Mistakes just helps us to do better and learn from them."
-Kimberly Maldonado


People are always going to make mistakes no matter what. It's okay to make mistakes, they will help you grow. Mistakes are the reason why you do the things you did wrong right today. If you know someone that says they have never made a mistake in their life, that can only mean that they are not trying new things and since they are not trying they wouldn't be able to do anything. If you try to do an experiment lets say, you tried and tried but it just does not come out right. It's okay because also as you are trying you will learn from the mistake you did and perfect it to make it right. For example, I was in my geometry class and we learned about this formula called soh cah toa. We took notes and everything. We got a worksheet based of the lesson, but I didn't know how to do it. I kept trying and trying to try and figure out how to solve for the missing angle using soh cah toa. By me trying I figured out my mistake and I learned from it and it was okay because I tried. Remember that mistakes are okay as long as you keep on trying and learning from your mistakes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog