Student Success Statement
"A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder"
-Thomas Carlyle



What this statement means is to always have goals to be able to have directions. If you don't have goals for the future then you won't have any idea of what you want to do, where you want to go. For example, a ship needs a rudder to be able to navigate to places. Okay we need goals to navigate our selves to our destinations. I have a life planning goals journal where i include more of my goals for the future everyday. With this journal have a an idea of what to do or go next. This helps me keep trace of all my my accomplishments and the ones to come. Having a journal that guides me with my goals i am able to accomplish most of them. A rudder is needed to get  to the people on the boat destination like our goals is to our destination. Always have goals to have an accomplishment to make and have a destination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog