Student Success Statement

"In life as in football, you won't go far, unless you know where the goalposts are"
Arnold H. Glasgow
Image result for arnold h. glasow
This statement means that  you need to put goals to know where you want to go. For example, my goal if to graduate from high school. After high school I want to go to college, but I don't know what colleges to apply to yet. I still need three years but its better to start thinking now than in the last minute. I want to be either a doctor or an FBI agent in the Behavioral Analysis Unit. I also want to get a at least a part job to help out my parents. These are the goals I set for myself and this is what I'm scoring for. Some of my family members don't have goals. They are about to graduate from college and they have no plans. They don't know what to score for. That's why it's important to set goals for what you want in the future to score.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog