Student Success Statement 

"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right."
Dean Smith

What this statement means is that you have to do what is right but not expect to be given a prize in return. You have to do what is right because you want to do that. For example, when I was in seventh grade, my grades weren't that good in the middle of the first semester. I had to get a minimum of 30 credits that year to be able to culminate next year. We went on to winter break had fun and all but I was determined to stay with mostly A's and B's. We enter school I start off with all A's. I do all my work turn it in on time, all my homework and turn it in on the due date. I did pretty good in all my classes participated and I listened to the teacher when they were talking. The end of the year came I passed all my classes with A's and B's got put in the high honors roll the next year. My parents decided to give me a new phone that in didn't ask for.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog