Student Success Statement
"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it's better to be alone than in bad company."
Booker T. Washington


What this statement means is that if your alone your able to do your work and finish what ever you need to get done. But if your with your group of friends that just like to party then you are obviously not going to get your work do. For example, when I was in 8th grade I would hang out with my group of friends and they liked to party. We would always go out during the weekends and we will never do our work. We were basically failing all our classes. But then I decided to not go out every weekend and start doing my work. I would always be alone in my room and I will get my work better then when I used to go out during the weekends. I brought my grades up and my friends just looked at me in shock. Its better to be alone than in bad company.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog