Class Evaluation 


1. The things i liked about this class were the students because they were funny. Also, the lectures Mr. Haymore would give us about choosing the right. They really inspired me to be an even better ctr person. 

2. There isn't really anything i disliked about this class. Everything was pretty calm and relaxing.

3. Everything in the class was in good conditions and there really isn't anything i would change.

4. I am reading my life planning goals journals five time a day even more times because i want to go back to what i wrote and recap on my goals.

5. I am committed to be a ctr person 24/7 because i want to be the example of a good, great person to my siblings, so they can act and behave the same way when they get older. 

6. Something i learned from this class was that being a good person and having good character will always bring you good things in life and we shouldn't have to depend on people to do the right thing.

7.  Something i will always remember bout this class would be Mr. Haymore and his ctr card that i will carry everywhere i go to remind me to always choose the right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog