Student Success Statement

"When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive."
-Alan Paton

What this statement means is to forgive. Forgive the people that have hurt you. Forgiving will be the only way to heal your injury. When someone forgives they stop being angry, they stop feeling resentful towards people. For example, my mom was driving like she always does every morning. A lady was parked by the side walk heating up her car. When my mom was passing by her car i guess the lady didn't noticed my mom and crashed into her. The lady's front part of the car was all crashed in only one corner which was the corner she hit my mom's car with. It was the drivers side by the way. She busted my mom's passengers door and the one in the back. She basically crashed the two door on the passengers side. The doors wouldn't open, they finished up talking and stuff. My mom was really upset she was upset the entire day. She would wake up mad, she will eat mad, etc. Until she decided to forgive the lady for what she did and she looked relieved. Forgive to never be upset. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog