Spring Break

My spring break was alright because it was fun sometimes and other times it was boring. My cousin did come sleepover the whole week. We watched the disaster movie which was really funny. My other cousin that live in my block invited my cousin brother and me to the park to go see his dad play soccer. It was pretty exciting for my cousins and brother I was just there like okay i dont see anything interesting about soccer. I'm more of a baseball person, when it comes to baseball i know everything. My dad and uncle were in a baseball team back in the days. They still have all their equipment so i take it to the park sometimes and practice batting and pitching. I have told my parents that i would like to join a team, but they aren't sure because my brother was in a soccer team and they paid everything he needed for him to not play after all and they dont want to waste money for later i can say that i dont want to be in the team anymore. Which wont happen because i really like baseball. On Saturday all my friends cousin and i had practice for one of my cousins fifteen. We finished almost all of it we only needed to learn the surprise dance. Her party is next month and we still dont feel ready. My cousin was going to talk to her mom to see if we can practice two days a week to get everything done and clean. On Sunday it was Easter and the whole family went to the park we ate carne asada and did a egg hunt for all the little ones. A few minutes later my uncles and aunts decided to hide eggs for the ones that didn't participate (us teenagers).  Well they didn't exactly hide the eggs but they put five dollars in only four eggs and we have to run and pick up only one of the eggs. If the egg we got had the money well your lucky and if you got one without the money that's what you got. On Monday it was a were i would stay home and do all my homework done. It was a pretty chill day. Well that was my spring break i know it sounds boring but it was pretty fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog