Student Success Statement

"Right is right only when entire"

Victor Hugo

This quote means to do right everyday of your life. For example, when I was in third grade we were learning about multiplication. I did understand them but for some reason the nines were hard for me. The next day i walk in to class and my teacher tells us that we have a multiplication test. I was nervous because I didn't understand the nines. We had thirty minutes to complete this test. He passed out the papers and we started. I did them all fast because I understood them but them I got to nine times nine. I didn't know what to do I was stressing out. After thinking about the answer over and over again, I decide to look at my partners paper to see what she got and I wrote it down. Even though I just copied one answer I was still being dishonest not only to the teacher but to myself as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog