Student Success Statement

"Character Matters Most."
Dale Murphy

     What this statement means is your character is what counts. For example, we were taking a test in 7th block its my geometry class. I studied hard for that test the pass couple of days. The teacher told us that the test would be the next time we see him which is on Friday. I walk in on Friday and on the little time we have at the beginning of the class I took advantage of to go over what i studied. He passed out the test and it began. The student sitting next to me was having a hard time on the test. I finished in about twenty to thirty minutes. In the corner of my eye I could see that she was copying off my paper. I turned my paper around because i studied hard for this test so that someone else can just copy, nope that is not happening. We got our test back and I got 100% on it and the student that was sitting next to me failed it because the teacher found out she cheated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog