Student Success Statement

"What's right isn't always popular. What's popular isn't always right."

Albert Einstein

Some people do things that are right and no one seems to care. Others do things that are wrong and the whole world seems to care and do the same thing. For example, my brother is one of those kids that don't like to see other kids being teased. One day he told me that a group of kids from the other academy at their school were trying to fight one of my brothers friends. They were walking one day after school, when they saw the kids from the other academy. They were yelling at them things that no one would like to be called. My brother to his friend to go back into the school and tell grown up. His friend didnt want to tell a grown up because then everyone would call him a chicken and other things. My brother told him to not care what they are going to tell you, they are bothering you and that needs to stop. My brother did the right thing of telling a grown up. Doing whats right isnt very popular when it should be. Not everyone is a big fan of going to snitch but its always right to tell someone. In the other hand the group of kids that were telling my brothers friend thing seems to be a big hit. Everyone thinks that what his was doing is right and go along with it. Bullying isnt right but its popular is some places. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog