Student Success Statement

"When you tell one lie, it leads to another"
Paul Hatch


What this statement means is that if you lie once you lie twice. For example, my  brother and I were outside waiting for my mom to come pick us up. I was in my phone and he was kicking his soccer ball. I sat down in the front pair of stairs from where I live. He was mad because my mom was taking for ever and he was mad at me like what I do to you. he was I was ignoring him and then he hits my with the ball on purpose. My phone fell and cracked. When my mom came I told her what had happened and he said that he didn't do anything that he wasn't even playing with the ball and that it was my fault my phone crack because I don't hold it right. Well my mom believed him and from there on he would say lies about not doing things to my mom and dad. That one lie lead him many other lies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog