Student Success Statement 

"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do."


What this statement means is that we should continue doing what we know is right and stop what we know is wrong. For example, when my brother and I were walking from his school, there was a kid that goes to my school that took out his phone from his back pocket and money fell. I didn't notice the money in the ground. My brother saw what had happened and picked up the money. I wanted to see what he was going to do. I just stood there and saw him. He looked up at me and at the kid walking. I thought he was going to keep the money because that what he usually does. he really surprised me. He ran to the kid and tapped him on the shoulder. The kid turned around in confusion. My brother handed him the money and said if that was his. The kid checked his pockets and said yeah that the money was his. My brother gave him the money and he went his way and we went ours. The kids face was happy and my brother was too. We should always do what's right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog