Class Evaluation

The thing that i like about this class is the easy work he gives us. Another thing I like are the student success statements because they teach us on how to behave. They teach us how to be above the line not below it. The videos he shows us are sometimes emotional and you can actually relate to some of them form your own experience or maybe you know someone that went through that.

Somethings I don't like about this is that when I walk in the room feels hot. Another thing is that we cant look at our phones when we get a text. That text can be important or an emergency. I also don't like how we have to be on typing tutor every time we finish an assignment. 

Some recommendations are to cool up the room a little bit. Another recommendation will be to let us use the computer when we finish an assignment. We should at least get one day of the week when we have this class to be able to go online and play games or something.We should also be able to use our phones for an emergency.

The highlight for me in this class was meeting new people. I am a person that doesn't communicate very well. Someone needs to talk to so that i can start talking to them. Another highlight for me was the the typing lessons. I have improved my typing throughout the semester.

I did do my best in this class. I did all my work he asked us to do. I also went on typing tutor when I was done with my work as Mr. Haymore asked us to. I actual try to do my best to pass all my classes. I believe that I did try my best in this class.

I have been reading and writing on my planning goals journal daily. So far i have about fifteen goals in my journal. I have a lot to achieve within the next semester. One of my goals is to get all A's in all my classes. So far I have A's and B's that is pretty good but i want straight A's. I have written in my journal section in my planning life goals journal. I write about what happened to me during the weekend, how I feel about certain things, etc.

I am committed to being a CTR person. I am committed because i don't want to be known as a bad girl where I live. I want to be friendly and doing what's right so that my siblings could follow my steps. I want my brother to see that when you choose the right everything he wants to achieve he will by doing whats right.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog