Student Success Statement
"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."
-Thomas S. Monson




What this statement means is no matter how many people or if there are any at all when something is right don't be afraid to stand alone. For example, if some of my friends lets say were planning to ditch school or cheat on the final. Would I tag along or go my own way? I would not tag along no matter what they tell me. They can say, oh if you don't do what I say we can no longer be friends. Fine by me I don't need friends to be doing what's right. We have to learn and I say we because I as well don't want to be alone. When we know that people we hang out with are  not a good influence we need to go away and not hang out with them even if they are the only friends we have. It's ok to be alone sometimes with no one to tell us what to do. But not all friends are a bad influence. In a video we saw today in class a six foot tall girl didn't have friends until she did find some friendly and ctr people. They care for her and eventhough she is out of the ordinary they see her as someone their own height. They are all good influence to each other and that's what I think is important in a friendship. Don't forget to choose the right.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog