Challenges Teens Face Today


  1.  Some challenges teens face today are depression, peer pressure, bullying, drug use, social media, obesity, alcohol use,etc.
  2. Some challenges I'm dealing with is my social media. I tend to always care for what people say about me. Up to right now i ask my mom to take away my phone, when see sees that i'm too in my phone.
  3. Being a ctr person can help overcome any challenges you make by knowing what is right when it comes to that situation.
  4. I can help other kids over come their challenges by making them see and understand the situation.
  5. I think that the greatest need kids have today would be their cellphones because they are always on their phone, during school, home, etc. They don't want to let go of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog