Student Success Statement

"If you do what's right, if you live the right way, you'll be taken care of."

Rachel Castillo

What this quote said by Rachel means that you need to do what's right and even though you may not be payed that day when you do right you will be taken care of in the future. For example, on February 4 my whole family went to the park to spend family time. My cousin told me to take care of her twenty dollars.. I told her that I'll take care of them, so I put them in my pocket. It was a while already that pasted and my other cousin that is a trouble maker came up to me and told me to not give her her money. I was confused because why would i not give her her twenty dollars when their hers. He kept telling that shes going to forget about her money for to just keep it. She did forget about her money she was leaving and she didn't tell to give her her money. I ran up to her and gave her the money, she was thanking me for remembering to give them back because that was her money for the whole week for school. Even though all she did was thank me I felt good and someday I'll get payed back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog